Thursday 11 June 2009

Bloom Rhubarb Lip Stain

I can't believe I haven't already written about these, I use mine nearly every day. I have Rhubarb which is the first one in the picture above. It's a berry stain that can be applied sheerly or heavily depending on the look I'm after. I usually apply it with a heavy hand in the morning so that it'll last till after lunch.

When applied sheerly the stain only lasts a few hours (about the same as a lip pencil would), but when applied heavily it'll last for about 6 hours. Unlike some other lip stains I've tried, Bloom's Lip Stain fades off evenly and doesn't leave my lips looking patchy or uneven. It's great to use on it's own or as a base under lipstick or gloss.

Here's what Bloom says: Quick drying and kiss proof, this semi-permanent colour leaves your lips looking effortlessly polished. Complete with a sculptured tip, Bloom's Lip Stain makes defining and colouring lips a cinch. To build intensity, apply several coats or layer with
your favourite Lip Gloss or Lipstick.

Would I buy these again? Yes, they're a great product at a reasonable price.

2 comments :

  1. You can get Bloom from their website and also from Myer, David Jones and some chemists.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!