Tuesday 30 June 2009

Crabtree & Evelyn Naturals In Shower Moisturiser

I haven't tried that many Crabtree & Evelyn products in the past, but when I read this review on Gem's blog I just had to go out and buy Crabtree & Evelyn's In Shower Moisturiser. Gem often has this affect on me, I read about stuff on her blog and then I want it. Thankfully she has great taste so I'm always happy with the products that she 'forces' me to buy.

I purchased the Mango Butter and Cranberry In Shower Moisturiser. The scent is amazing, it's the perfect blend of mango and cranberry which is great to use first thing in the morning as it wakes me up nicely.

This is such a great idea, especially for winter. To use, you wash yourself then spread the In Shower Moisturiser all over, lightly rinse off then pat dry. When I do this I'm left with soft, moisturised skin. It has quite a thick, body butter like texture, but it spreads easily. The scent is lovely and light so doesn't interfere with my perfume.

Would I buy it again? Definitely, it's a brilliant idea.

Ingredients: water, ricinus communis seed oil, emulsifying wax nf. beeswax, stearic acid, vitis vinifera seed oil, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 20, peg-100 stearate, vaccinium macrocarpon seed oil, mangifera indica seed butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, rosa canina seed extract, sesamum indicum seed oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, aleurites moluccana seed oil, pistacia vera seed oil, ximenia americana seed oil, limnanthes alba seed oil, camelina sativa seed oil, oenothera biennis oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, bertholletia excelsa seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carthamus tinctorius seed oil, hydrogenated avocade oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, butyrospermum parkii, astrocaryum murumuru butter, theobrama grandiflorum seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, fragrance, limonene, hyxyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

4 comments :

  1. I think I need to try this out, especially now winter has hit us! thanks for thre great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used it AS a shower gel, works a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how it'd work as a shower gel, I'm going to give it a go, thanks Music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha your so funny.
    I'm using the Edamane, Rice & Bamboo at the moment. I don't use it everyday, just the days that I feel to lazy to use a body moisturiser out of the shower hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!