Tuesday 9 June 2009

The reason the Ten Tubes Test is necessary

As promised, here is the reason that the Ten Tubes Test is necessary. As you can see, I have enough lip products to last me the rest of my life and probably well into the next life. The sad thing is, this isn't even all of my products, there are other random ones stashed all over the house, in different pockets and handbags, in my car and at work. But, this is enough to show you what my stash looks like. I couldn't be bothered opening all of the lipsticks to show what colours they are, that will have to wait for another day when I'm feeling more patient.

The picture above is where it all lives, it's just different make-up cases that I have stashed around the house.



These two pictures are pretty self explanatory, glosses and lipsticks.


These two are my lip balms and a few random glosses. The top photo are balms that I've reviewed (other then the Mirenesse one in the box and the Juvenille Diabetes one). The bottom photo is all the balms that I haven't reviewed yet.

This one is a mixture of balms, glosses and lipsticks.

6 comments :

  1. I am going through the same thing. I am limiting my purchasing because I have a lot of many products. Plus, it is so satisfying to use up products. My goal is to use up and not replace unless it is HG.
    You have an excellent plan to use up products. I am there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - you surely are the GlossQueen, and I thought I had heaps in my stash. Now I'ave seen it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you're joining me T, now there's 3 of us, and when Music gets better she'll be with us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers! Thanks for the rare and fascinating glimpse into your trove! You have the perfect excuse to keep buying gorgeous cosmetics bags that I've always wished I had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah... you ARE the lip queen! My mascaras & skincare products aren't that many... (ehm, since I gave away a lot before moving out of OZ). LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!