Monday 22 June 2009

ChapStick 100% Naturals Lip Butter


I haven't used ChapStick for years so when Mr GQ bought me this lip balm recently the first thing I did was check the ingredients list. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's petrolatum free and has really good ingredients in it.

I really like this lip balm. It's fragrance and flavour free which I was a little surprised at considering the ingredients. It goes on like a lip butter, nice and creamy. It's very smooth with no waxiness. It doesn't have a glossy finish so is great for men to use too.

Since I got this I've been using it daily and it's keeping my lips soft and smooth, even when they're cracked. I wasn't expecting much from this balm so have been very surprised at how good it is.

ChapStick says: ChapStick 100% Naturals Lip Butter moisturises your lips with a special blend of five natural butters including mango butter, shea butter, avocado butter, olive butter, raspberry butter.

The only problem I have with this lip balm is that Mr GQ loves it as much as I do and keeps on stealing it from me.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a lovely balm.

Ingredients:
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, jojoba esters, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, flavour, beeswax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycine soja (soybean) lipids, mangifera indica (mango) seed (mango butter), octyldodecanol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil (olive butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil (avocado butter), rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil (raspberry butter), tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate.

2 comments :

  1. I love the packaging - lovely colors! (think that will be the first reason to make me buy it hehe)

    Do you know how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have put the price in the reivew. It's $3.95 (AUD).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!