Monday 1 June 2009

Pantene Extra Moisturising Intensive Treatment




I've never used Pantene products before because I hear so many bad things about them, but when my hairdresser suggested that I try Pantene's Extra Moisturising Intensive Treatment I decided to give it a go. I paid $3 for a huge 350ml tub from Crazy Clarke's. Since then I've seen the big tubs at other cheap stores so it's not that difficult to get hold of.

The tub I've got looks like the one in the picture above except it has a white lid. The writing on it is in another language and it's made in Malaysia.

I've been using my Extra Moisturising Intensive Treatment for 5 months now and I'm really happy with it. It doesn't work as well as Fudge Dynamite, but it does a really good job. When my hair is in bad condition I use it instead of conditioner and within a week my hair is back in tip top condition. When my hair is in good condition I use it as a weekly treatment. It only has to be left in for 3 minutes so it's easy to use in the shower. I don't like those treatments that need to be left in for 15 minutes, I'm too impatient for them, so quick ones are perfect for me.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a good product at a cheap price.

Ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane/dimethicone, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance, glutamic acid, benzyl alcohol, panthenyl ethyl ether, edta, lysine hci, methyl tyrosinate hci, panthenol, histidine, methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylisothiazolinone.

2 comments :

  1. Pantene is a great budget buy. Though when I found out that they test on animals I stopped supporting that brand :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I didn't know they tested on animals, that's horrible! Thanks for letting me know, I won't be buying their products again either.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!