Thursday 18 June 2009

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil



Rimmel's Soft Kohl eye pencil is one of my all time favorite eye pencils. I love that it's soft enough to apply easily, it's easy to smudge and yet it doesn't fade or disappear. I often find that eye pencils are either too hard to apply easily or too soft and smudgy, but this pencil is perfect.

They have a good range of pretty colours, my favorites are Denim Blue and Jungle Green. Stormy Grey is the next on on my list to buy.

Rimmel says: Soft, smudgeable colour with an improved staying power. This pencil gives dense colour application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. A very easy to apply formulation. Sexy, smokey eyes!

I have to agree with all of those claims. This is one eye pencil that lives up to the hype.

Would I buy it again? Yes, these pencils are great and a bargain!

1 comment :

  1. Hey, great minds think alike! The other day I was thinking of reviewing those eye pencils. LOVE them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!