Wednesday 3 June 2009

Clinique Fresh Bloom Face Powder



Lately I've been really tempted by products that look pretty, even though I probably won't use them. I've thought this about Clinique's Fresh Bloom powder, and didn't buy it because I thought that I wouldn't use it. However, when it came out as part of a gwp I couldn't resist. I got Peony which contain pink shades. The colour is exactly as it appears in the picture above.

Clinique call this an all over powder. I suppose it could be used all over the face for those with darker and less pink skin than mine, but for me it makes a lovely, soft blush. The lighter colour is great for highlighting if you can be bothered, but I usually swirl my brush over the whole thing and apply it as I would any blush.

Here's what Clinique says: Long-wearing powder creates a sheer, subtle radiance that looks fresh, stays fresh. Sweep over face for an allover, luminous glow, or brush on cheekbones to highlight.

Ingredients: talc, isononyl isononanoate, zinc stearate, silica, nylon-12, butyrospermum parkii, unsaponifiables, dimethicone, octyldodecyl lactate, pca dimethicone, soy bean glycerides, trimethylsiloxysilicate, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate.
May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 36 lake, lellow 5 lake, red 30 lake, carmine, bismuth oxychloride, orange 5, blue 1 lake, yellow 6 lake, red 6, ultramiarines.

2 comments :

  1. does this give much colour to the cheeks then? i thought it looked like it would be more like a tiny wash of colour rather than an actual blush if you know what i mean! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe!

    On me it makes a great blush, but I'm pretty pale. If it helps at all, Benefit's Dandelion makes a good blush for me too.

    For people with more colour in their face it'd be a small wash of colour.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!