Wednesday 3 February 2010

MAC By Candlelight Mineralize Skinfinish






It's not very often that I get excited about a MAC collection, but I've been waiting to see Warm and Cozy for a while now because of all the great reviews I heard and saw for By Candlelight MSF.

MAC describe this as a golden pink which is fairly accurate, although I'd probably call it a nude pink glow (just to be difficult). It's a beautiful colour that looks soft and natural, like I have naturally glowing skin. I've been wearing it a lot since I bought it, especially on the weekends when I don't want to look done up. It's a great highlighter, I've been using it as a blush, an eyeshadow and also as a highlighter on my cheeks and under my brow bone.   



I had a lot of trouble getting a good picture of how By Candlelight looks on my skin. In this picture I'm wearing it as an eyeshadow and blush. As you can see, it gives me a very subtle glow that's natural and gorgeous. 

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a heavenly colour.

Ingredients: talc, nylon-12, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, polysorbate 20, magnesium aluminium silicate, tocopheryl acetate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, yeast extract, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol.
May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 7 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

5 comments :

  1. You.are.not.helping. Good work!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a gorgeous colour...I'm not a fan of MSF's but I can't wait to see this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! i've had my eyes on MAC's MSF for a while now, the only thing i'm concerned about is their use of ingredients..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any of MAC's MSFs but this looks like a seriously pretty highlighter :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this MSF so much been wearing it everyday since i got it! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!