Tuesday 16 June 2009

Model Co Illusion Nude Lip Pencil


Model Co say that this is a skin colour lip pencil and for me they're right. This pencil is very close to my natural lip colour. Out of all the different lip pencils I've used this is one of my favorite. It's soft enough that it goes on easily, but firm enough that it lasts well without fading.

As it's a wax pencil I find it to be quite moisturising. It's okay to use on chapped lips as it tends to glide over and smooth out the dry bits. When I use this under lipstick it lasts at least 4 hours or until I've eaten. As the colour is nearly identical to my natural lip pencil it's great to use as an all over colour or just as a liner when I want to stop my lipstick or gloss from feathering.

There's really not much else I can tell you about Illusion other than that it's a great product.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a great product.

1 comment :

  1. sounds great! thanks for the review. I can't believe I'm admitting it but I don't own 1 lip pemcil, eek!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!