Wednesday 17 June 2009

Weleda Everon Lip Balm

I bought this in the hope that it'd be different to the Weleda Everon Lip Salve I've got. I didn't get along at all well with the Lip Salve but was hoping that the lip balm would be different. If you want to see my review of the Lip Salve it's here.

The Lip Balm is identical to the Lip Salve. The ingredients are slightly different, but not enough to make a noticeable difference. It smells great but isn't amazing. I don't find it particularly moisturising. It's moisturising enough that it works whilst my lips are in good condition, but it's not moisturising enough for when my lips are dry and chapped.

It does work really well as a primer under lipstick and lip gloss though, and that's mainly what I use it for.

Would I buy it again? No. I'm a bit annoyed that I bought it hoping that there would be a difference between the Salve and the Balm, now I have two of them to use up.

Ingredients: jojoba seed oil, beeswax, shea butter, candelilla wax, rosa damascena flower wax, carnauba wax, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, rosa damascena extract, citronellol, bezyl alcohol, geraniol, eugenol, farnesol.

1 comment :

  1. I like these reviews, if I ever need or want to buy a lip balm/gloss/stick, I'll place my trust in your expertise. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!