1. I learned an awesome trick this month. To stop your dishwasher stinking you sprinkle bicarb soda on the bottom. Magic. Works brilliantly.
2. I am not at all interested in the 50 Shades of Grey movie. I'm not interested in the books either.
3. Ellie Goulding is awesome.
4. I'm so pleased that I have more than one thought this month.
5. After my fitbit died months ago, I finally replaced it with a fitbit charge. It's awesome. Once again I'm motivated to move more. There are several evenings I've jogged on the spot to get my steps up.
6. Chai being at kindy is wonderful and awful at the same time. I love having a bit of time out, but I hate not knowing what he's doing all day and not having him with me.
7. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when Eljay is at kindy too.
8. Why do people immediately assume the worst when they see people of the opposite sex together? I was walking around town this month with a friend of mine (male) and a few people who knew me gave us both such a look. Really? If I could be bothered having an affair (which I couldn't, I have enough trouble dealing with Tiger and the boys without adding another man into the mix!), I wouldn't be walking around town with him!
9. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of winter.
10. I've already started eyeing off the cardigans and boots I want to wear this winter.