Friday 27 February 2015

FFS Friday - Sneezy McSniffy

Hello people! Happy Friday! It's a long weekend here in WA. An extra long weekend for us cause Chai doesn't have kindy today so we get another day with him. Love it.

I'm so pleased to say that Chai still loves kindy. Not FFS.

He now complains about not being able to go to kindy every day. FFS.

I can't win. FFS.

Hayfever season is back. FFS.

I fear it may be the death of me. FFS.

I'm quickly sniffing and sneezing myself to death. FFS.

So who's watched the film clip to Sia's Elastic Heart? People keep on saying how moving and profound it is. 

I am neither moving nor profound because I don't get it. I just think it's weird. FFS. 

Clearly I'm missing something. FFS.

Yesterday morning we rolled up at kindy without Chai's bag. FFS.

No water bottle, no lunch, no hat, nothing. FFS.

Tiger had to race home and get it. FFS.

Well done to us. FFS.

Episode three of things I never thought I'd say as a mother:
Get your penis away from my foot!  
I do not want to put my foot on your penis!
Do not put your head near Bella's vagina!
Please do not touch your brothers penis.

What is it with boys and their willies? The willy obsession is inbuilt from birth, I'm sure of it. Once they find it as babies they never have their hand off it. Spose that doesn't change when they grow up either. FFS.

Bella has been barking a lot at night lately, she stares at the fence and barks continuously. Sunday night I found out why. FFS.

There's a woman who stands outside our house talking on her mobile. FFS.

WTF she can't stand inside or outside her own house I have no idea. FFS.

Especially at 11pm. FFS.

I just don't get people, they're so strange.

That concludes my weekly whinge. I hope it's been as good for you as it was for me. 

I have the in laws here at the moment, lucky me. FFS.

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!