Monday 2 February 2015

Dear Eljay

My precious son. Today you are 18 months old. 18 months! Already! I feel like you are growing up so much faster than your brother. I want to soak in every second I have with you but it feels like it's been a whirlwind.

You are a beautiful, happy and mischievous little tot. You love to climb, read and play with Bella. Your favourite toys are your bike, balls and balloons. If we're out and you spot a balloon you make a huge fuss until you get it. 

You go so fast on your little bike, you'll get a run up and crash into the front door, laugh then turn around and do it again. You have no fear. You're the same when climbing and in the pool. You climb everything. I leave the room for a few seconds and when I come back in you'll be on the table, tv cabinet, top of the lounge chair etc. You're the same at the playground, you'll climb right to the top without any hesitation.

Swimming is one of your favourite things to do, you're a water baby. You love baths and showers too, anything that involves water. I regularly find you standing in Bella's water bowl.

My beautiful baby, you are my world and I'm so glad you chose me to be your mother. 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!