Monday 9 February 2015

Project Life Detox - Kitchen

I'm really enjoying Project Life Detox, it's been very satisfying so far. My diet is going okay, it still needs work but I'm getting there. I eat less sugar, I've given myself one treat day a week which is working well however I don't always manage to stick to it.

I've deleted and unsubscribed from hundreds of emails. I'm getting so many fewer emails now, it's great. Whenever I get an email I'm not interested in I unsubscribe. I also went through and deleted all my old emails, there were thousands of them clogging up my inbox.

I've done a big make-up and skincare clean out, made a list of all my skincare so I know what I have and I'll continue to get rid of products that I don't love. I still have a long way to go, but I'm getting there. I'm being really brutal with my culling, if it's not love then the product goes. It feels a little wasteful getting rid of products when there's nothing wrong with them, but the truth is that they'll just sit around until they go off, so I may as well get rid of them.  

This month I'm working on clearing out the kitchen. I'll go through each drawer and toss things that are broken, containers without lids etc. I'm also going to throw out all the recipes I've collected. They take up a whole heap of space and I never use them. When I need a recipe I google it. I'll keep a few that I've made and love, but the rest will go. 

The fridge, freezer and pantry are going to get a huge clean out too. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!