Monday 2 March 2015

February Empties

February has been a pretty dismal month for empties, here's hoping next month will be better, so far it's not looking like it will be though.
In Essence Day Cream -  In Essence are one of my favourite brands for bath and body products, they're expensive but worth every cent. Unfortunately the face care products I've used haven't been as good. The day cream is nice but nothing amazing, I won't repurchase it.

Palmolive Heavenly Vanilla body wash - I like this but wouldn't buy the full size as it's too difficult to get out of the bottle.

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner - I don't know how it happens but I always seem to have little bottles of Pantene lying around. I'm sure they sneak into the bathroom whilst I'm asleep.

Estee Lauder Double Wear mascara - One of my all time favourite mascara's. If I didn't have a huge stash of mascara's on hand this would be an instant repurchase. 
Garnier Beauty Oil Scrub - I'm sure you are all sick of seeing this in my empties. It's awesome. Nothing else to say.

Garnier InvisiCalm deodorant - Meh, this was okay but not amazing.

Mary Kay Botanical Effects cleanser -I really liked this. It's a very gentle cream cleanser that was a pleasure to use.

Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum - I need a full sized bottle of this asap. I'll be getting one the next time they have a GWP. It's a strange product, it feels like water but adds the extra moisture that my skin needs. Since I've stopped using it my skin is feeling very dry and tight. 

Models Prefer Rosa Perfume -The lasting power of this wasn't great, but it only cost me $10 so I can't complain. It's a lovely rose scent, if you are fan of rose perfumes it's worth checking out.
These two were tosses. The deodorant has gone mouldy and the concealer is hard and dry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!