Wednesday 25 February 2015

FOTD



It's very rare that I do a FOTD post, something I've decided to rectify. As you can see from my stunned mullet face, I've yet to master the appropriate FOTD expression, I'll get there one day but meanwhile you can have a good laugh at my stunned mullet expression.
I'd had a rough few nights so in this FOTD kept things minimal and worked on making myself look semi decent. Bright lipstick is a great way to detract attention from dark circles and tired eyes (at least that's what I tell myself).


Products used:
L'oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint foundation - I am really loving this foundation. I bought it after seeing it on Natalie's blog and as per usual, she was right, it's amazing. I'm surprised that such a light, watery textured foundation could give good coverage, but it does.

Benefit Fake Up - This is a long time favourite for me. I use it nearly every day and have barely made a dent, I can see it will last me for ages. 

Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil - My holy grail brow pencil. I've tried other pencils but nothing compares to this. It has a great, hard texture, the colour is perfect for me and it lasts all day without smudging or fading. 

Rimmel ScandalEyes by Kate Mascara - I'm still deciding if I love this or not. I always find the first few weeks of using a new mascara it's hit and miss. I'm reserving judgement for the time being. 

Innoxa Liquid Liner in navy - This is one of the best felt tipped liners I've ever used. It gives a lovely thin line and lasts all day without fading.

Nars Dragon Girl lipstick - If I could only wear one red lipstick for the rest of my life it'd be Dragon Girl. The colour is perfect, it's long lasting and non drying. I can wear this all day and only have minimal fading. Perfection.

Hourglass Ethereal Glow Ambient Lighting Blush - I'm seriously considering getting rid of all my other blushes and just keeping my Ambient Lighting blush. It's the only blush I've used for the last four months. I love that it's so easy to use, the colour is gorgeous and no matter how much I apply I don't look like a clown.

Hourglass Luminous Light Ambient Lighting Powder - This is one of those products that totally lives up to the hype. It makes my skin look airbrushed, something I desperately need at the moment.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!