Monday 17 November 2008

MooGoo Skincare Oil Cleansing Method

You've probably noticed MooGoo products in your local health food store, I know I did. I've been looking at them and wondering about them for a while now, so thought that I'd give some of them a go. I purchased four products; the skincare oil cleansing method for normal skin, anti ageing face cream, cow lick balm and honey tingling lip balm. I'll report on the other products soon.

Skincare Oil Cleansing Method cost me $24.95 for a 100ml bottle. I would have liked to purchase the dry skin version, but the shop I was at only had the normal skin version. I've been using this for three weeks now and I really like it. The texture is a lot thicker than I thought it would be, which is good as it makes it very easy to use. The scent is pleasant and subtle.

I use this to remove my make-up at the end of each day. It removes all my make-up, including eye make-up with just one application, and I don't need to use toner afterwards. I just massage it into my skin then wash it off with a face cloth. Unlike other oil cleansers that I've used, this isn't hard to remove and doesn't get into my eyes.

Will I purchase it again? Definitely, it's a lovely cleanser.

Ingredients: jojoba oil, rice bran oil, organic sunflower oil, avocado oil, castor oil, vitamin e, tea-tree, rosewood, lavender, cedarwood and geranium essential oils.

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!