Friday 28 November 2008

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth


Before I discovered silica gel I used to have horrible, soft, flaky, weak nails and this product is the only one out of the many that I tried, that actually worked. With once daily application I would have longer stronger nails within two weeks.

All I had to do was apply Maximum Growth once a day and after two weeks my nails would be long, strong and healthy. As soon as I stopped using it my nail would go back to their bad condition, so I'd just use this constantly and it'd give me nice nail.

I have strong nails now, but I still use this to help keep them strong and healthy.

Ingredients:
butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, SD alcohol 40-b, nitrocellulose, tosylamide/formaldehyde resin, n-butyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, triphenyl phosphate, trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, benzophenone-1, silk.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!