Thursday 27 November 2008

Le Couvent des Minimes Nutritive Lip Balm

When I first got this balm I was on a chocolate kick so didn't like it. But now that my chocolate kick is over I'm really enjoying this balm.

It has a beautiful soft honey fragrance and flavour. The texture is soft and very smooth, almost creamy. I find this balm to be very moisturising even when my lips are very sore and dry. In the winter it can get a little lumpy due to the shea butter, but the lumps disappear quickly when rubbed in, or I just melt it in the microwave for about thirty second and that does the trick too.

There is a very slight shine to it, depending on how much I've put on. Due to the creamy texture it usually lasts a few hours before I need to reapply.

Le Couvent des Minimes (the Convent of the Minims) stands on the hillside by the village of Mane. The recipes follow in the traditions of the Sisters of the Convent and combine over 50 ingredients of natural origin, carefully selected for their time tested benefits. The ingredients are carefully measured and blended to create effective skincare products and pleasant and comfortable textures. Every Le Couvent des Minimes formula is developed according to strict rules in order to obtain very high quality skincare and well being products.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a gorgeous product, in fact, it might even become a favorite of mine.


Ingredients: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, tribehenin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), octyldodecanol, castor isostearate succinate, cera alba/beeswax, parfum/fragrance, hydrogenated vegetable oil, propolis cera/propolis extract, mel/money extract, tocopherol, royal jelly, olus/vegetable oil, lycopene, polysorbate 80, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!