Monday 24 November 2008

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

When I was younger I didn't see the point of foundation primers. I tried a few different ones and didn't notice any difference, so stopped using them. But as I've grown older I've realised the value of a good primer.

I really love this primer. It makes my foundation apply smoothly, stops it sinking into fine lines, and helps it to last all day without fading or creasing. It only takes one pump to cover my whole face, so a bottle lasts me around six months. I have dry skin, and don't find this primer to be drying. It's not hydrating either, it's the perfect texture. I'd highly recommend this to someone looking for a new primer to try.

I purchased the original primer, however there are other versions available that contain antioxidants, colour correctors and there's a light version.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's a great product.

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Water, Grape Seed Extract, Kolanut Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract

1 comment :

  1. Hi!

    Found your blog through The Beauty Lounge, and I just wanted to say hi.

    I'm also going to order Smashbox's primer now because of this post!

    Will be following your blog, and looking forward to chatting with you on the forum!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!