Friday 14 November 2008

Pout Plump

Being a lip gloss addict, when I saw this at Myer, I just had to buy it! And I'm very glad that I did, because it is a really nice gloss.

It contains the Maxi-Lip ingredient which is supposed to hydrate the lips, increase collagen and improve lip plumpness by 40% (with repeated use). It is also designed to enhance the natural lip colour. The gloss is peppermint infused and cooling.

Whilst it didn't give me really plumped lips, it did make them appear fuller and rosier. Due to this effect, it can be worn alone, or over a lip pencil or lipstick. I normally wear this on it's own, as it makes my lips look rosy enough that it looks like I've got lipstick on as well.

I found this to be a long lasting, moisturising gloss. It's a thick gloss that is not sticky, it's more creamy. Because of the peppermint, it gives a tingly, cool feel to the lips. The peppermint fragrance and flavour is quite strong, and lasts for about 1/2 an hour, so this might not be a good purchase for those who are sensitive to fragrance.

It comes in a cute puffy packet that you have to pierce and deflate to get the gloss out.

Pout products have now been discontinued, but they're readily available on Ebay.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!