Thursday 6 November 2008

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Lip Gloss


I am a huge fan of Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, they smell like chocolate and do an amazing job. I've tried nearly everything in the range and I love each and every one, except for this.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Vitamin E Lip gloss comes in a twist up pen with a sponge tip applicator. It contains pure Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter to moisturise and soften lips.

The gloss is clear and has a high shine finish. It's quite a thin textured gloss with a lot of slip, so doesn't last long. There is a faint, pleasant chocolate smell, but no fragrance.

One of the things that I really liked about it was that it was very moisturising and so left my lips feeling soft and smooth. However it's not a gloss that I would buy again as I prefer a stickier, longer lasting gloss.

With daily use, a 0.5 fl oz tube only lasted me 7 days, so it's not really good value for money when compared with other glosses.

1 comment :

  1. I like the Palmers brand also...and find it not to bad...loving your blogs about lip glosses and balms!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!