Tuesday 25 November 2008

Everyday Minerals Blush in Natural


It's only in the last few years that I've started using mineral make-up. I tend to be a bit of a klutz with loose powder products, but I'm slowly getting the hang of them, and realising how lovely some mineral products are. The great thing about mineral companies is that a lot of them ship to Australia, and samples ship cheaply, so I can try a lot of different products without it costing me a fortune. Plus, it's exciting getting packages in the mail.

One of the products that I've bought a full size of (after trying a sample), is Everyday Minerals blush in Natural. According to EDM Natural Blush is absolutely gorgeous on fair to medium skin tones, Natural blends beautifully to enhance your own natural radiance with a healthy, translucent, shimmer. Used as a blush or an all over face color, to brighten and revive your complexion!

When I wear this I don't look like I'm wearing blush, I just look glowing and healthy. Natural is great to use as a highlighter over darker blushes, or alone to brighten up my face. It's a gorgeous nude pink colour with a subtle silver shimmer.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!