Tuesday 18 November 2008

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. It's even in my top five favorite lip balms of all time. Why do I love this so much? It's all natural, reasonably priced and does a great job of healing my lips. It has a little tingle due to the peppermint oil, and a pleasant, light flavour.

Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm is a clear balm with a matte texture, so it's great to use as a lip primer and under lipstick. It's also perfect for men. I used to use a great primer that was really expensive, but now I've replaced it with my Burt's Bees balm, which is a lot cheaper and does just as good a job.

Would I buy it again? Yes, I've already gone through several tubes of this, it's a product I'll never be without.

Ingredients for the tube balm are: cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza) and limonene.

Ingredients for the tin balm are: cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza) and limonene.

1 comment :

  1. Hello GLOSSQUEEN! Yes, coconut oil has always been very effective against dermatitis so I'm really not surprised to see coconut oil as one of the main components of Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm. Great choice!

    Take care.

    Cheers,
    CoconutOilGuy
    www.coconut-oil-central.com
    Your Drugstore in a Bottle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!