Tuesday 31 December 2013

December Empties

What better way to end 2013 than with my last empties post for the year. I didn't have very many empties this month, but I did manage to finish a few large products which I'm pleased about.
Sanctuary Spa Hot Sugar Scrub - I have a full review of this coming soon, but suffice to say this is my holy grail body scrub.

Soap and Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em body buff - As with the Sanctuary Spa scrub, there is a full review of this (and all the other Soap and Glory scrubs I've used) coming soon. In short, I'm very happy with this scrub and I'll buy it again.
Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich luminous body lotion - This was a christmas present at least three years ago. Somehow it hadn't gone off, which is good cause I loved it. It has a gorgeous apricot scent and a lovely, subtle shimmer. I don't think they make this anymore.

Nivea My Silhouette - I've used this on and off for years and it works. What else can I say?

Canterbury Rose Nourishing body lotion - Rose scented loveliness.
Pantene Aqua Light shampoo and conditioner - Nice but not amazing. I won't purchase the full size as I prefer my Original and Mineral products.

Nivea Essential Care lip balm - One of my staple lip balms. You can read my review here.


Dove Original deodorant - This is the deodorant that I fall back on when my arm pitts are upset and sensitive. I prefer to use natural deodorants but had to use this again when I had an allergic reaction to the natural deodorant that I was using.


Soap and Glory Flake Away body scrub - This is a beautiful smelling salt and sugar scrub, one of my favourites.

Biore Make-Up removing wipes - Nice but not amazing. I'll buy these again if they are on sale, but I prefer WotNot and Swisspers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!