Monday 23 December 2013

2013 - The year in review

2013 was a huge year for us. Tiger and I sold the first house that we bought as a couple, moved towns, bought a new house and moved into it (days after Eljay was born!) Tiger started working FIFO and we welcomed our second child into the world. 

Somehow I managed to stay sane through all of this, I have no idea how. Then again, maybe I'm crazy and I just haven't realised it yet. That's quite possible. 

I thought that selling our first home together, the home that we bought our first son home to, would be difficult, but it really wasn't. Once all our furniture was out it was just an empty shell. I drive past there now and feel no emotion at all. This taught me that home is where my family is and has nothing to do with the actual house.

2013 was also the year that I finally got a coffee machine. It's up there with the great loves of my life! I've wanted a coffee machine for years but never been willing to part with the $2,500 that they cost. When I found a fully automatic one at Harvey Norman Seconds for $700 I grabbed it! We shall never be parted again. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!