Monday 2 December 2013

November Empties

My second last empties post for the year! November has been another good month empties wise. I still haven't finished any make-up, I really need to work on that!
Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff body scrub -  This is a new range available at Coles. They smell lovely (like Soap and Glory products) and are cheap (I think this was under $10). Despite the lovely scent I won't buy this again as there aren't enough scrubby bits in it for me, I prefer sugar or salt scrubs.

Lendan Rich Nutrition shampoo - This was a lovely shampoo that did a great job of keeping my hair hydrated and clean.

Mor Marshmallow body scrub - I loved this scrub but at $39.95 it's a luxury buy for me and not something that I'll automatically repurchase. For those of you who love salt/sugar scrubs, this is great and it smells amazing. 

Dirty Works Glow Getter Buttery salt scrub - This wasn't too bad, but just not scrubby enough for me. As with the Buff Your Stuff scrub, it smells great but I won't buy it again.
Lendan Rich Nutrition conditioner - As with the shampoo, I really liked this conditioner.

Biotherm Biosource hydra-mineral cleanser - My beautiful soul sister Karen gave this cleanser to me so it's unsurprising that I love it. This is a cream cleanser with a difference. It contains clay so cleans deeply and very thoroughly, but it has the gentleness of a cream cleanser. It's like the love child of a foaming cleanser and a cream cleanser. When I get through my current stash of cleansers I'll be buying this one again.

Dirty Works Life's a Beach coconut scrub - I won't bore you by repeating myself again, this is like the other Dirty Works products.

Face of Australia Gentle Make-Up Remover - The only m/u remover I use. Enough said. You can read my full review here.

Nivea Visage Daily Essential Light Moisturising Day cream - Meh. This is a good, basic moisturiser. I used it on my neck and decolletage. It'd probably be good for someone in their twenties, but at my age I need a moisturiser that does more than just moisturise.

The Jojoba Company Jojoba Absolute Serum - I was so sad when I used the last of this as it's my HG serum and I decided not to buy another one. Despite really, really wanting to, I have so many other serums that I need to finish first. I'm hoping I can get through them fast so that I can repurchase. My full review is here.

MU London organic marigold, frankincense and myrhh moisturiser - Loved this. It's a very unique moisturiser in that it contains no water. The lack of water makes it a very thick lotion that needs to be warmed between the hands before application, quite similar to the butters that I used on my belly when I was pregnant. This little pot lasted me for ages as a little goes a long way. Once I get through my huge stash of body lotions I'll buy this again.

Unknown perfume -I think this was a Lancome perfume but the writing on the bottom of the bottle is so small you'd have to be a fairy to read it. It was nice but a little overpowering, I think it'd be great for winter. Clearly I won't be purchasing a full sized bottle because I have no idea what it is.

Clarins Younger Longer Balm - I don't remember what I thought of this so it obviously didn't make much of an impression.

Angel Violette body lotion - Love this scent.

Angel body lotion -You know those perfumes that you love but you just can't wear cause it smells like flyspray on you? Angel is one of those for me. I can however, wear the body lotion, so I do. Love it.

Eve Lom cleaner - I got this is my Mecca Cosmetica Beauty Loop pack and I'm really glad that I got to try it because I don't like it at all! This is said to be the best cleanser in the world and I have no idea why. It stinks, is grainy and left a film all over my eyes that was very difficult to remove. I much prefer my Audra James cleansing balm.

Very manky Ardell brow gel -This is a HG that I've spoken about enough times, I'm sure you're sick of hearing about it.

Milk Beauty Wipes -These are quite amazing, I have a review of them coming up soon. They have a smooth side and an exfoliating side, brilliant idea. They are also huge, about the same size as those man tissues that Kleenex used to make, if anyone remembers them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!