Wednesday 4 December 2013

Bath & Unwind Tried and Tested Review Panel

Exciting news! I'm part of the Bath and Unwind Tried and Tested Review Panel. WooHoo! This means that four times a year I'll be trialling and reviewing products that I've received from Bath and Unwind.

If you haven't heard of Bath and Unwind before, they are a beauty store based in the UK, with free worldwide delivery. They stock a range of great brands such as Caudalie, Korres, Badger Balm, Elemis and Love and Toast. I've shopped with them several times and been very happy with their service. 

I received my first Tried and Tested Review Panel products last Friday and thought I'd write a quick post with my first impressions. I'll write a full review of everything once I've tried it for longer. 
If, like me, you have always wanted to try the Ole Henricksen products then the La La Glow From Head to Toe Blockbuster kit is for you. It costs $111.97 (AUD) and contains 9 products!

I'm really excited to dig into this lot. I've used a few of the products already and they are all lovely.
This Works No Wrinkles Tired Eyes costs $72.56 (AUD) which I think is fairly reasonable for an eye cream. Here's hoping this one works as I need all the help I can get at the moment!
Caudalie Divine Indulgent set costs $53.48 (AUD) and contains divine oil, divine legs and divine scrub.
The Caudalie products smell heavenly, I can see them quickly becoming staples.
Korres Indulgent Treats cost $34.68 (AUD). The set contains a guava body butter, wild rose 24 hour moisturising and brightening cream, mandarin lip butter stick in rose and a nourishing almond oil and shea butter hand cream.

Unsurprisingly the only Korres skin care products I've tried are the lip balms, so I'm really looking forward to using everything.

I also noticed that the new Burt's Bees Revitalizing lip balm (with blueberry and dark chocolate) is available for pre order on the site. I'm so tempted as I have no idea when we'll be getting it here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!