Tuesday 1 December 2020

The Lipstick Challenge

Last week on Instagram I was doing Lipstick Week. I realised that my lipsticks have been severely neglected this year so decided to show them some love. I usually wear lipstick every day however when covid hit I swapped to lip balm and I haven't gone back to lipstick. It's a real waste of my beautiful lipsticks, they deserve more love.
 
I've decided to set myself a lipstick challenge. I did consider starting next year, however I'm impatient and don't want to wait so I'm starting now. My aim is to finish as many lipsticks as I can by the end of next year. I'd like to finish at least one full size lipstick and two or more minis. Who wants to join me?
 
The full size lipstick I want to finish is my beloved MAC Bare Venus. It's my all time favourite nude, however it's old, really old. It still smells and feels fine so I'm happy to use it, but it needs to go.
 
 
It's such a beautiful colour, I'll be sad to see it go. Nudes are so difficult to find, being pale most of them make me look like a corpse, which is really not ideal. 

 
Here's my starting point. I'll update every few months so we can see how I'm tracking.
 
I haven't decided what mini lipsticks I want to finish. I have a Bite Beauty one on the go so I'll probably use that up and then find another one. I'm going to concentrate on Bare Venus first. 
 
If you're going to join me and you have a blog or Instagram, please post your link in the comments so I can follow your progress. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!