Sunday 6 December 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Contact tracing started in WA yesterday. I downloaded the app but didn't like the privacy conditions so deleted it. I'll just give my name and phone number when required. It's automatically registered at the gym and I rarely go anywhere else that it'll be required. I'm sure it'll be painful for the businesses who have to record every customer.

2. My bff is on holiday for the next six weeks. It's lovely being able to see her during the week. I can usually only see her on weekends. We're taking advantage of the next few weeks whilst the boys are at school and spending as much child free time together as possible.

3. I'm starting to get bored. With the boys at school all day now I need something to occupy me. Trying to find a training course/job that I want to do is not easy.

4. The boys school disco was on Friday night and they had an absolute ball. I'm thrilled at how well they've adapted to school.

5. Despite having a very low key Christmas, this time of year is still crazy and I don't like it at all.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!