Tuesday 8 December 2020

November Empties

Can you believe the year is almost over? I'm sure a lot of people will be very relieved about that.
 
We're fortunate that 2020 has been a good year for us. If it wasn't for COVID I believe that Tiger would still be working FIFO and I'd be a broken mess.
 
Enough chat, it's empties time! I have a dismal amount of empties this time, I don't know what happened. What didn't happen is me using up lots of products!
 

That's it! How dismal! 
 
First up is the Tosowoong Foot Peeling.
This was total crap. I got a little bit of dry skin and flaking but none of the peeling that I expect from a foot peel. I bought mine from iHerb and won't purchase again. It was a total waste of time and money. 
 
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Gelee Milk
I really enjoyed this. It dissolved all my makeup, didn't irritate my eyes and wasn't drying. I used it as a first cleanse as it gets rid of make-up so effectively.
 
L'oreal Casting Cream Gloss Conditioner
My hair colour includes a bottle of conditioner with it, the bottle is so big that I get four uses out of it. If they sold this separately I'd buy it, it makes my hair so soft and shiny.
 
L'Occitane Herbae Body Milk
If you're looking for a fresh, green summer scent, check out Herbae, it's beautiful. I'm sad that I finished the tube as I really enjoyed the scent. 
 
Avene AOxitive Day Cream 
Once again Avene have nailed it with this formula. They are so good at skincare. This made my skin look radiant and bright. I'd really like to purchase a full size.
 
ESK Enlighten
I so want to buy a full sized bottle of Enlighten, but I have too many other products I need to finish first. If you have pigmentation and dark patches, give Enlighten a go, it really works!
 
Olay Total Effects Whip
After wanting to try the Olay whipped products for a while, I really don't understand how they're any different to their regular moisturisers. It didn't feel any lighter than a regular moisturiser. It was nice to use though.
 
Skinstitut Gentle Cleanser 
Unlike most of the Skinstitut products I've tried, this one wasn't love. It's a foaming cleanser and did the trick, but I didn't love it. There's nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't love. 
 
Viva La Juicy Perfume
This is a little too sweet for me.
 
Dearest Lips Mocha Lip Balm
My love for Dearest Lips continues. My cute little tub is now sitting happily in the garden waiting to decompose.  
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!