Sunday 29 November 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Who shopped the Black Friday sales? I bought dishwasher tablets, moisturiser for Tiger and my hair colour. There were lots of other tempting things but I don't need them. I really wanted to get the Bon Maxie mini sidekick in cobalt/gunmetal, but again, I don't need it.
 
2. The boys have their school disco this week and they're so excited. Parents aren't allowed but Tiger and I are both volunteering at the event so we'll get to be there.
 
3. Eljay has really come out of his shell since he started school. He's a quiet little introvert so it's been a huge change for him.
 
4. I have no Saturday Stories this week, my brain isn't working. I know what I want to write about, the words just won't come out.
 
5. I've got nothing else, my brain has left the building.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!