Sunday 20 December 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. What a week it's been. The boys are on school holidays!
 
2. We had Chai's ASD assessment this week. I hadn't realised how much we've changed our lives to accommodate his needs. It wasn't until they were asking me questions about our life that I realised how differently we do things.

3. I'm so glad we don't live in the city right now. I don't want to be anywhere near there with a bikie war going on.

4. How full on have all the marketing emails been lately! Despite unsubscribing constantly, I'm still getting emails every few minutes telling me I urgently need to shop for Christmas. It's exhausting.

5. Bondi Sands have new SPF 50 lip balms, they're flavoured! I really want to try them. The flavours are vanilla, mango, strawberry and watermelon.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!