Tuesday 15 December 2020

Burt's Bees Salted Caramel Lip Balm

YOU ALL NEED THIS! It's amazing. 
I ordered mine from Catch of the Day at the end of last month, then forgot about it because it took so long to arrive. 

When it arrived I opened the packet, put the balm on and it was instant love. If you are a fan of caramel scents you need to get your hands on this asap. 


Caramel is one of my favourite lip balm scents and it's so difficult to find, so whenever I find a caramel flavoured balm I buy it. The Burt's Bees version is easily one of the best I've ever used. It's smooth, creamy and super hydrating. I don't detect any saltiness, it's all caramel goodness.

I purchased three for $9.99 which is a bargain!

Get onto it people.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!