Tuesday 11 August 2020

July Empties

It's empties time! How did you go with your empties this month? I seem to be plowing through things lately, which is very satisfying.


Soap and Glory Clean on Me
Oh how I love the scent of Soap and Glory products. They smell so good. Why don't they make a perfume, it'd be so good. I've repurchased Clean On Me countless times. It's gentle, hydrating and reasonably priced.

Dove Nourishing Hand Wash
We're all about nourishing products at the moment. Constant hand washing and sanitising has left us all with sore, dry hands. I love that this hand wash comes in a large bottle and is super gentle.

Indeed Labs Bakuchiol Resurface Pads
These were crap, a total waste of money. They were really dry with barely any product on them. Even when I stored them upside down they were still super dry. In hindsight I should have returned them for a refund.

The Body Shop Roots of Strength Serum
Despite my love of The Body Shop products, I haven't used much of their skincare. I've used most of their body care products but not skincare. I purchased this when it was on sale and it's love. The serum smells great (very important) and made my skin look clear and feel hydrated. I'll repurchase again soon.

L'Oreal Revialift Laser X3
My dry skin loves this moisturiser, it's very hydrating, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy residue.

Kora Organics Turmeric Brightening and Exfoliating Mask
My beautiful Karen introduced me to this gorgeous mask. I use it when I'm in the shower, leave in on for about five minutes and then scrub it off. The exfoliating particles are really fine and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth.  I already have another tube ready to go.

Kopari Deodorant
It's no secret that this is one of my all time favourite natural deodorants. I will always repurchase. 

Black Chicken Axilla Deodorant
As with the Kopari deodorant, Axilla is one of my favourite natural deodorants and one I always have in my collection. 

Molton Brown Vetiver and Grapefruit Shower Gel
Ugh. I like Molton Brown shower gels but this scent was not pleasant. It's more suited to men, it's very woody and masculine. Using it up was a task.

Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery
I have no recollection of using this so it clearly wasn't amazing.

Crabtree and Evelyn Avocado Olive and Basil Hand Cream
I'm so glad Crabtree and Evelyn are back, their products are lovely, especially the hand creams. If you like the L'Occitane shea butter hand creams then you'll like the Crabtree and Evelyn ones.

Hask Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo
As far as dry shampoo goes this one is pretty good. It smells nice and isn't really white, so it's easy to brush out. 

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
Josie Maran products are so underrated and I don't understand why. This is a lovely, hydrating face cream that I'd happily buy.

Saturday Skin Cotton Cloud Probiotic Power Mask
I've come to realise that sheet masks like this just aren't my thing. This was nice and left my face feeling very soft, but I just don't like sheet masks.

Lancome Genifique
This just doesn't work for me. I've used so many samples of it and nothing.



I have quite a few tosses this month. I was in a rather intolerant mood and couldn't be bothered with anything that I didn't love, so I'd use something once or twice then toss it. I also looked at the age of some of my makeup and tossed it too. I've had the L'oreal foundation since 2015 and the Naked palette is at least eight years old. Gross.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!