Tuesday 4 August 2020

Crabtree and Evelyn is back!

If you hadn't already guessed from the title, Crabtree and Evelyn is back! 


They've relaunched with an online store and a great range of products. 
I've always loved Crabtree and Evelyn, they have beautiful, luxurious products. I always pick up a few things when I want to give someone a luxe gift.

A kind friend sent me a few of their products which I'll be testing out over the next few weeks, so stay tuned for some reviews. 

The prices seem to be a little cheaper than they were before, which is nice. They've got a gorgeous range of products, my wishlist is very long. 


I really want the rock diffuser set, it looks so cool!

You can check out the webstore here. They're also on Instagram. 

Note: This post is not sponsored or paid. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!