Tuesday 25 August 2020

Flower Beauty Petal Pout Lip Mask

I've been a fan of Drew Barrymore for years now so when she launched her cosmetics line I really wanted to try it. At the time it wasn't available in Australia, so I had to wait years until some of the range finally became available here.
I really hope that we get the full line here soon.

Everything I've tried from Flower Beauty is excellent quality, they've created a high quality range of products at a crazily cheap price. 


One of the newest product to Australia is the Petal Pout Lip Masks. There are six shades available and they all have a different flavour. Yes, you read that right, they're flavoured! The flavours are: Starlit - vanilla mango, Lucky - sweet honey, Nectar - buttercream frosting, Smooch - lemon sugar, Pucker - rosebuds and
Sangria - berry punch.

I have four of the six flavours, Starlit, Nectar, Smooch and Pucker.


 
Despite each of them having a different colour, on me they all apply clear. On someone with less pigmented lips the shades would be really pretty, on me they just look like a lovely gloss.

Now for the formula. It's lovely. Normally I steer clear of products with mineral oil and paraffin as I don't find them hydrating, however this is the exception. I find this to be very hydrating, it's thick and soothing with a glossy finish. The thick texture means that it lasts half a day before I need to reapply and my lips feel soft and smooth once the mask has worn off. If you like the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask then you'll like the Flower Beauty version.




Pucker, Nectar, Starlit and Smooch

They're only $9.99 (AUD). On the Flower Beauty website they're $10 (USD). It's great that there hasn't been the usual huge mark up for the Australian market.

Ingredients: mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, flavour, calcium sodium borosilicate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide, hexylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium saccharin, tocopheryl acetate, cocoa seed butter, mango seed butter, tin oxide, linalool.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!