Monday 29 September 2008

Bloom Shadow Liner


This is one of my favorite Bloom products. It has a nice creamy texture that lasts well, and due to the flat shape can be used as an eyeliner or eyeshadow. This means it's great for touch ups and a product that I carry around in my handbag.

It has a flat shape so that it can easily be used sideways to create a thin line or on the wide side as a shadow.

I have two colours, Soft Taupe which is a shimmery mid brown colour and Charcoal Grey which is a dark shimmery grey. Both colours can be
built up to create a darker effect or used sparingly to create a soft look.

As this is a pencil, when used as an eye shadow, unlike other cream eye shadow's that I've used it doesn't crease, and lasts all day without fading.

Bloom Shadow Liners cost $24.

There are 6 different shades available, and they're all gorgeous!

1 comment :

  1. I have just puchased the Brow definer, and must say it's really really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!