Wednesday 24 September 2008

Hissyfit Saving Face



As I was wandering through Myer a while ago I noticed a new line called Hissyfit. Since I'm always interesting in any new cosmetics, I stopped to have a look. The Hissyfit range consists of SPF 30+ tinted moisturiser, hand cream, lip balm and body lotion. So when Myer had a GWP at the same time that I'd run out of my tinted moisturiser, I purchased a Hissyfit one for $55.

Firstly, the colour range is all very dark. There are about five different colours and a clear version, but the lightest colour (called Light), is too dark for me. I do have pale skin, but not that pale. I'm usually the second or third lightest colour in foundations, so it's not like I'm super pale.

Other than the limited colour range, this is a pretty nice tinted moisturiser. It's very thick textured, even thicker than Invisible Zinc. I find it to be quite moisturising, but not moisturising enough that I could wear it without moisturiser underneath. It gives great coverage, enough to even out my skin tone without looking too heavy.


Here's the Hissyfit blurb: S
PF 30+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection moisturising tinted sunscreen with pomegranate, green tea and cehami.

Why you'll love it...Because it will make you even more gorgeous than you already are! It's a super smart tinted sunscreen for super smart girls, with skin care, make-up and sun pr
otection in one. Three hour water resistant. Saving Face is rich in pure botanical extracts, anti-oxidants, pomegranate, green tea and soothing Australian daisy cehami and is the perfect weapon against the signs of environmental damage.

Why you need it...Saving Face is suitable for all skin types and may assist in preventing some skin cancers and premature ageing.
You should know by now you're a goddess.

Overall, this is a nice product, but I won't be buying it again due to the limited colour range. I've been hearing great things about the Eles tinted moisturiser, so that's on my list for next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!