Sunday 21 September 2008

Vrindavan Organic Peppermint Lip balm

Vrindavan is an Australian company that sells certified organic skin care products. Their lip balm is available in Lemon, Peppermint, Orange and Spearmint flavours. I've only tried the Peppermint flavour, which is lovely.

Vrindavan organic peppermint lip balm is a light, shiny lip balm that's moderately moisturising. Due to the peppermint oil it tingles on application, which I like. As it's quite light weight and slippery, I find that I need to reapply this every half hour.

Whilst this is a nice balm, it's not one that I'll purchase again. Aside from the fact that I have enough lip balms to last me at least the next 2 years, I'm just not a huge fan of this balm. There's nothing wrong with it, but there are others that I like better. I prefer a more moisturising, thicker texture. To me, this lip balm seems to slip right off, and the peppermint fragrance is fairly strong which seems to irritate my lips when used for more than a day. This is a great balm to use every now and again, but not one that I could use every day.

Ingredients: olive oil, beeswax and peppermint essential oil. The olive oil and beeswax are both certified organic.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!