Saturday 6 September 2008

Natures Organics Spa Chocolate Truffle Shower Milk


I am a long standing member of chocoholics anonymous. I love all things chocolate. Natures Organics Spa Chocolate Truffle Shower Milk is one of my Holy Grail shower gels.

I found this in the supermarket. When I saw that it cost $2.95 (AUD) for a 400ml bottle, I figured that it wouldn't be any good, cause it was just too cheap. But I opened the top and sniffed it anyhow. The smell is heavenly, just like rich milk chocolate! Then I read the back of the bottle, which says:

"Give in to temptation and wrap yourself in chocolate truffle shower milk. Totally irresistible, you'll want to smooth it all over your body. Your skin will feel nourished and your senses uplifted by the feel good sensation only chocolate can give". So of course, after reading all this, I just had to buy it.

I've gone through about 10 bottles of this so far and I am still in love. It has a beautiful, creamy texture. It smells great and doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. It lathers up nicely and cleans well, without leaving a film on my skin.

I'd definitely recommend trying this, it's a steal at $2.99. You can find Natures Organics at Woolworths, Safeway, Coles and BiLo stores.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!