Saturday 20 September 2008

Vintage Sister Lip Balms


I'm constantly on the hunt for new lip balms, especially ones that taste and smell great, and if they're not available in Australia then I want them even more! On one of my regular web hunts I stumbled across the Vintage Sister website, and immediately fell in love.

Their lip balms come in gorgeous little slide tins, and there are over 34 different flavours. I really like these balms. They've got a great, non waxy texture, with a subtle shine. They're really moisturising and they taste great. Plus, the little tins are so cute!

I purchased Caramel, Devil's Food Cake, Mochachino and Frosting lip indulgences, plus Candy Corn and Cookies and Cream lip lickers. The lip lickers and lip indulgences have exactly the same ingredients, so I'm not sure why they have different names. My favorite flavours are Candy corn and Caramel. All of the flavours are lovely and exactly like I imagined they'd be from their names.

The fragrance is really strong at first, so when I first bought them I left them out to air a bit cause they were stinking out my cupboard. But after a few days the fragrance disappeared.

Shipping to Australia was fast and reasonably priced, so I'll definitely be ordering again.

Ingredients: glycine soja oil (soybean oil) cera alba (beeswax) helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), natural additive (as sweetener), colour and fragrance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!