Saturday 27 September 2008

The Body Shop High Shine Lip Treatment


It's not very often that I can pass up the temptation of a new lip gloss. And in this instance I'm really glad that I didn't.

The colour I purchased is Pink Cream, which is a pale, shiny pink. The colour is quite subtle, and goes on with more shine than colour. This means that it's perfect to wear over lip liner or lipstick, but is equally suited to wear on it's own, due to the shiny colour.

It is a fairly sticky gloss, and lasts well. I found it to be very moisturising, so perfect for those days when my lips are dry and chapped. When I use this gloss it leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturised, and as a result of this I use it a lot.

It contains Avocado and Marula oils, and smells like Papaya. There is no flavour to it,and the fragrance fades quickly.

I purchased a 13ml, slant top tube for $19.50.

There are seven different colours available, they are: Pink Cream, Mauve Dream, Bronze Beam, Red Gleam, Party Pink, Perfectly Pink and Juicy Peach.

Ingredients: polybutene, ricinus communis (castor seed) oil, dextrin palmitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene,bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, lanolin, calcium sodium borosilicate, sclerocarya birrea (marula) oil, persea gratissima (avocade) oil, flavour, propylparaben, ammonium glycyrrhizate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, tin oxide, linalool, citronellol, talc, geraniol, eugenol, tocopherol, citral and alpha-isomethyl ionone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!