Sunday 14 September 2008

Honeybee Gardens Strawberry Champagne Lip Balm

This is my new favorite lip balm, at least for the next week or so until I discover something that I like more. In my quest for strawberry flavoured balms to keep Mr Glossy happy, this is definitely my favorite.

As well as being all natural, this is a lovely, moisturising balm. It tastes great, with a really fresh strawberry flavour, that's sweet but not sickly. The texture is lovely, smooth and not waxy. It has a very slight shine that seems to enhance my natural lip colour. I find that this lasts a few hours before I need to reapply it, which is pretty good for a lip balm.

Honeybee Gardens products are all natural, environmentally friendly and cruelty free. Their mission is to "Create pure, all-natural bath and body care products made from only the finest organic ingredients, offer them at a reasonable price, and treat every customer like a friend."

I purchased my Honeybee Gardens lip balm from Organic Beauty World for $4.95

Ingredients: beeswax, coconut oil, jojoba, sweet almond oil, vitamin e, flavour.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!