Sunday 22 November 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. This week has been rough. Chai's been having a lot of meltdowns, they're so draining.
 
2. I'm doing an end of year email detox. As each email comes through I'm making sure to unsubscribe to the ones that I don't read and most of the beauty ones because they just make me want to spend money on things I don't need.
 
3. I've been seriously thinking of starting some sort of no buy. I don't need any more things. In the past buying myself treats was the only nice thing I could do for myself. Now the boys are at school I have time to do what I want so I don't need to spend money on things I don't need. I also thought of saving the money that I would have spent on unnecessary purchases so that when I do need something the money is available.
 
4. Instagram has switched things around again so now I can't find anything. I'll manage to reply to comments as soon as I find where they've gone.
 
5. It's great for everyone in Adelaide that their lock down finished early.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!