Sunday 15 November 2020

Thoughts of the week

1. Chai's paed appointment on Friday went really well. The Paediatrician was lovely, he listened to me and was very observant. I'm hopeful that we're finally on the right track.
 
2. I'm really enjoying The Killers new album, especially the songs Caution and My God. They've been on repeat all week.
 
3. If you haven't tried the Pana Organic spreads you are missing out. They are amazing. They're also expensive, so wait until they're half price, then buy two of each flavour.
 
4. Despite not believing in Santa, the boys want to do Elf on the Shelf this year. So I bought two elves and have started already. Silly me. It's fun though, the boys can't figure out if the elves are magic or if we're doing it. They suspect it's us but they aren't quite sure. Watching them trying to decide if it's us or not is really funny.
 
5. I'm thinking of doing a low buy again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!