Tuesday 3 November 2020

October Empties

It's empties time! How did you do this month? I did pretty well, I'm pleased with the amount of products I got through.

L'Occitane Herbae body lotion
Oh how I love this gorgeous scent. It's a fresh, green scent that's perfect for summer.
 
Natures Fruits Coconut and Lime Conditioner
This is what we use to get rid of nits. It's cheap and smells good. Stupid nits.
 
Panier Des Sens Rose Geranium Shower Gel
This was part of my birthday gift. I was a little disappointed as I expected it to have a lovely rose scent but it didn't, there was barely any scent at all.  

Nivea Indulgent Moisture Shower Gel
Tiger uses this, it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin and it's usually on sale so is super affordable. 
 

YSL Black Opium perfume
I don't usually wear heavy, oriental fragrances but this was quite nice. It's not the sort of perfume I'd buy, however Tiger really liked it so maybe I should. 
 
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
This is a must have in our house, especially in summer. I use it for extra hydration, as a cooling spray and on Chai's rashes when they're stinging. 
 
Laneige Water Bank Hydro Essence
This was lovely and hydrating. I'll probably buy it next winter when my skin is super dry and flaky.
 
Kopari Coconut Deodorant
My all time favourite natural deodorant, regular readers are probably over seeing this.
 
Ombra Daily Defense
Yet another sunscreen that irritates my eyes, so I use it on my neck, chest and arms. It's a lovely sunscreen and I can see why people rave about it. Once absorbed it's undetectable and doesn't leave you with that horrible greasy feeling at the end of the day. 
 
La Roche-Posay Pigment Serum
Despite being designed for sensitive skin, this really didn't work for me. I have no idea why I persisted with it, I should have given it away. It irritated my skin and made it dry, rough and horrible. 
 
Malin+Goetz Bergamot Deodorant
I had high hopes for this, it smells lovely but just doesn't work at all. It wasn't even hot when I was using it, so it'd be absolutely useless in summer. 
 
MooGoo Shea Sorbet
Oh how we love these little pots of magic. Shea Sorbet can be used all over the body and face. The little tubs are so cute and they smell good too. I mainly used it on Chai's rashes and as a lip balm.
 
Sampar Lavish Dream Cream
Lavish Dream Cream sounds so luxe.I found this to be nice but not amazing. I really do expect miracles from my skin care, it's probably why I'm disappointed so often. I would buy this again when I just want a decent quality moisturiser.
 
The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Cream
How good are The Body Shop hand creams? I love the vanilla pumpkin scent.
 
Go-To Zincredible
After reading all the reviews I was expecting to hate Zincredible, however it worked really well for my dry skin and I'd happily buy it again. 
 
La Roche-Posay Anthelios
Here's another product you're probably sick of hearing about. It's awesome. 
 
The Jojoba Company Jojoba
I dont' know how many bottles of Jojoba I've gone through. It's such a great product. I like to use it as a night cream in winter and why my skin needs extra hydration. 
 
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Hand Cream
If you don't mind the scent of Eight Hour Cream then this is a lovely, rich hand cream. It saved my hands from the damage hand sanitiser was doing to them.  
 
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
This was nice and I'd happily repurchase it. I got a few weeks use, it didn't irritate my skin, absorbed quickly and played well with my other skincare. 

Dermalogica Physical Defense

I've found another sunscreen that doesn't irritate my eyes! Typical that it'd be an expensive one. I really enjoyed this sunscreen, it's good for my sensitive skin and eyes. I'll consider buying a full size. 

These are my tosses. 

The Covergirl foundation just doesn't work for me anymore, the Flower Beauty lipstick is not my colour, the Stila blush, Danearth lip balm, EOS balm, MOR hand cream and Caudalie tinted moisturiser are all super old, the EOS crystal lip balm is crap.

I really wanted to love the Edible Beauty Luminous Angel Highlighting Creme but it's just too dark for me. I tried to make it work but I couldn't.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!