Tuesday 17 November 2020

Hey Bud Australian Hemp Facial Moisturiser

Hemp is trending right now and I'm here for it. 
 
I've been using the Hey Bud Hemp Clay Mask for months now and really like it, so when they sent me their new moisturiser I was keen to try it.  
 
 
Isn't it pretty! The jar is glass and satisfyingly heavy. I'm planning to put a little succulent in it once I've finished the moisturiser, it'll look so cute. 

After four weeks of daily use I can happily say that this is a gorgeous moisturiser. It's light, hydrating, gentle and soothing. 

I use this as both a day and night cream. During the day I apply a light layer under my make-up, at night I mix it with face oil for an intense hydration boost.


 If you're looking for a moisturiser that is organic and cruelty free this is worth checking out. A 50gram pot costs $44.99.
 
Hey Bud products are vegan, gluten free, organic and cruelty free.
You can purchase from their website plus if you sign up for their newsletter you'll get 10% off your first order.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!