Wednesday 22 April 2020

Dearest Lips Overnight Lip Rescue

You know when you try something and it's love at first application? That's what happened when I used my Dearest Lips Overnight Lip Rescue. It's such a beautiful balm.


I was lucky enough to get to test Overnight Lip Rescue prior to release. Glaiza asked me to use it every night and report back. As a product tester I failed. I just couldn't do it. It's such a gorgeous balm that I didn't only apply every night, I used it all day every day. Heh. I really did try but couldn't resist.

The scent is a gorgeous fresh lemon. Not the rich, tart lemon scent, a soft hint of lemon that's not overpowering.
I normally prefer foody scents but love the freshness, it's really refreshing.
The texture is perfect, smooth, buttery and instantly soothing.


The main ingredient in Overnight Lip Rescue is Cupuacu butter. Cupuacu is a superfruit that comes from the Amazonian rain forest. Rich in fatty acids Cupuacu is often used in place of lanolin in vegan products. 

I find balms with Cupuacu to be super hydrating with a lovely buttery texture. 
The other key ingredients are Melissa (lemon balm) which is great for cold sores and turmeric which is an antioxidant and will help to brighten lips. 


The tub is huge. At 15 grams it's double the size of a regular lip balm pot. I leave mine on my bedside table. Lately I've discovered that along with being a great lip balm it also does wonders for dry patches. I've got dry patches on my hands from the obsessive use of hand sanitiser, since I started using Overnight Lip Rescue on them they're a lot better.
 
Look at that beautiful texture.
 
You can purchase from Dearest Lips. A 15 gram pot costs$18.95 or a 4 gram travel pot costs $7.95.
Whilst you're there buy one of the lip balm holders and a turkish delight balm.

Ingredients: cupuaçu seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, olive oil,  candelilla wax, Vitamin E, turmeric powder, lemon balm oil.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!