Wednesday 8 April 2020

Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion


I've thought about starting a new blog series called skin care that actually works. Trouble is, I don't often meet products that really do work. When I say work, I mean products that have noticeable results. Maybe I expect too much.

When I started using my Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion I wasn't expecting much so I didn't bother taking before photos (which I'm now really annoyed about). I used it in the morning as a lip treatment before lipstick. As I want to treat two vertical lines around my lips I'd smudge it on my lips and around my lips. 

After a few months of once daily use I noticed that the two lines were almost gone! Even better, it's not just cosmetic. I haven't used the lip cushion for six weeks and the lines haven't come back!

I'm not sure why they call it a lip cushion. When I think of cushion I expect a foam applicator, but it has a normal slant tipped applicator. With a texture that feels balmy and hydrating yet is quickly absorbed, this is a great addition to my morning routine. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft, it plumps out the lines and makes my lips look fuller. 

There is no detectable flavour or fragrance


This is what Dr Dennis Gross has to say about the lip cushion: A cocktail of our VoluMax Complex, hyaluronic acid, marine algae, and antioxidants work together to smooth lines, restore natural volume, and repair the lip border for healthier looking lips. The smooth, cushiony formula locks in hydration and provides lasting moisture to dry, damaged lips. As essential proteins in your lips break down, volume and density start to diminish. Our VoluMax Complex stimulates the production of these essential proteins to reinvigorate lip plumpness, definition, and structure. A shot of caffeine aids in circulation, reviving lips’ natural hue. Experience beautifully transformed lips in just days. 

Usually I read what a company has to say about their product and it's just not true. This time they aren't false claims, they're actually correct. Whilst I didn't get results in days, I did get results and I dare say they would have happened faster if I'd used the product more than once a day. 

If you too want to get rid of lines around your lips then give the Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion. It's been worth every cent for me. 

I purchased mine from Mecca for around $45, it's currently $48. 

Ingredients: water, dimethicone, glycerin, apricot kernel oil, cetearyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, ceteareth-20, cocoa seed butter, hydroxyethyl urea, linseed seed oil, borago officinalis seed oil, polysorbate 60, collagen amino acids, disodium acetyl glucosamine phosphate, sodium glucuronate, sea whip extract, centella asiatica meristem cell, rhodiola rosea root extract, saccharide isomerate, evening primrose oil, soybean seed extract, proline, mannitol, caffeine, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, silica dimethyl silylate, tocopheryl acetate, PCA, sodium PCA, magnesium sulfate, histidine, phenylalanine, isoleucine, threonine, valine, serine, alanine, aspartic acid, arginine, glycolic acid, lactic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexylglycerin, carbomer, inulin lauryl carbamate, xanthan gum, glycine, tromethamine, sodium lactate, cyclodextrin, orange oil, phenoxyethanol.

 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!